Master the essentials of Adobe’s InDesign, and then enjoy the full creative potential of this popular desktop publishing software – in easy steps. For Windows and Mac users.
View or download first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Written by an expert on Adobe software training for some of the largest and most prestigious magazine, book and newspaper publishers in the world, InDesign in easy steps is ideal for anyone wanting to get started with InDesign basics and become a competent and confident InDesign user. You’ll master the fundamentals and then progress to exploit the full creative potential of this powerful tool. In easy steps, you’ll learn:
- The InDesign environment and creating pages.
- Entering, editing and formatting text.
- Adding images and graphic frames.
- Arranging objects, layers and groups.
- Working with color creatively.
- Using tables and tabs to present data clearly.
- Printing and exporting for e-publishing.
Packed with clever tips throughout, you’ll soon be creating professional documents, stunning brochures, creative publications, and more!
About the author
Robert Shufflebotham is a software training consultant with over 31 years experience of delivering software training. He trains on a regular basis for some of the largest and most prestigious magazine, book and newspaper publishers in the world. He also has a MA in Electronic Media.