iPad in easy steps, 7th edition – covers all models of iPad with iOS 9 – ebook (PDF)
By Drew Provan
(+VAT where applicable)
Publication date: December 3rd, 2015
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions – please read before purchasing
Paperback version also available
About the book
The iPad is a fun, functional and powerful tablet computer, and iPad in easy steps is written to help you get started quickly with your new iPad. This popular guide is updated to cover the latest operating system, iOS 9. Learn how to:
- Change the settings so that your new device works exactly how you want it to.
- Stay up-to-date with the new News app and have fun surfing the web, exploring apps for photos, music, videos, games and reading.
- Utilize your iPad for work: get organized, sync with your main computer, run presentations and write documents.
- Use the iCloud Drive to work from any Apple computer or device, anywhere.
- Keep in touch with the family, and share apps, photos and more using Family Sharing.
- Speak to Siri to do things – no need to type
Packed with tips and shortcuts, this popular guide will help you make the most of your iPad, all in easy steps!
Covers all models of iPad with iOS 9, including iPad Mini and iPad Pro.
About the author
Drew Provan is currently a senior lecturer at Queen Mary’s School of Medicine and Dentistry. He’s also a keen iPhone user. Drew enjoys writing and editing and has been involved with the production of a number of medical books. He also writes for GP Magazine, and have written pieces for other publications including Financial Times, Tesco Healthy Living, Readers Digest, and patient support group publications.
Drew uses technology extensively at home and at work, for creating music, reading, writing, databases and giving presentations. As an early adopter of the iPad he has almost stopped using his laptop and switched over to the iPad for most of his computing and multimedia needs.
No further updates at this time.