Learn to use your new iPhone quickly – in easy steps!
For all models of iPhone with iOS 15
By: Nick Vandome
Publication Date: October 22nd, 2021
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions – please read before purchasing
View first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Paperback version also available
iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 11th edition is now updated to cover all iPhones with iOS 15. It’ll show you how to:
- Make and receive calls and send messages.
- Use FaceTime to make video calls, and have fun sharing music or video clips on FaceTime calls.
- Find apps to stay healthy, shop online, plan your vacation, get instant news, and keep on top of everyday tasks.
- Make secure payments using your iPhone.
- Customize your iPhone and notifications.
- Explore the iTunes Music Library; share music, videos, apps, calendars and photos with children and grandchildren.
Written in larger type and using non-technical language, iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 11th edition will help you get more out of your iPhone – so you don’t have to ask the kids!
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specializes in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and traveling abroad.