Written with the Senior reader in mind and presented in larger type for easier reading, iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 9th edition will help you to quickly feel confident using your iPhone.
Updated to cover iOS 16, due for release Autumn 2022. For all models of iPhone with iOS 16
By: Nick Vandome
Publication Date: November 2022
Let me know when this book is in stock
iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 9th edition covers all models of iPhone using iOS 16. It’ll show you how to:
- Make and receive calls and send messages.
- Use FaceTime to make video calls, and have fun sharing music or video clips on FaceTime calls.
- Find apps to stay healthy, shop online, plan your vacation, get instant news, and keep on top of everyday tasks.
- Make secure payments using your iPhone.
- Customize your iPhone and notifications.
- Explore the iTunes Music Library; share music, videos, apps, calendars and photos with children and grandchildren.
Written in larger type and using non-technical language, iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 9th edition will help you get more out of your iPhone – so you don’t have to ask the kids!
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specializes in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and traveling abroad.