For Mac newbies, and those upgrading. Learn to use the Finder, personalize your Desktop, and use Siri to carry out tasks for you. Get to grips with the built-in apps, iCloud and Family Sharing – and more!
By: Nick Vandome
Publication Date: December 3rd, 2020
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions – please read before purchasing
View or download first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Paperback version also available
macOS Big Sur in easy steps is updated to cover the new Mac operating system macOS Big Sur (macOS 11). This popular title is a concise guide that’ll get you up and running in no time, and then it’ll take you through the key features to help you use your Mac to do more. Covers:
- Multi-Touch navigation options for getting around in macOS Big Sur.
- Working with and managing your apps.
- Productivity tools on your Mac.
- Getting online with Safari, Mail and FaceTime.
- Enjoying a digital lifestyle with photos, music, TV shows, books, games, podcasts, and more.
- The invaluable iCloud function for backing up, sharing and continuing from different devices.
- Using Siri, Dynamic Desktop, and the new Control Center to make things even easier.
- Keeping your Mac working smoothly.
Useful for new Mac users and upgraders. Get more from the stylish world of Apple computers!
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.