For Mac newbies, and those upgrading. Learn to use the Finder, personalize your Desktop, and use Siri to carry out tasks for you. Get to grips with the built-in apps, iCloud and Family Sharing – and more!
By: Nick Vandome
Publication Date: November 22nd, 2019
View or download first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions – please read before purchasing
Paperback version also available
macOS Catalina in easy steps covers the latest operating system that runs the sophisticated Mac desktop and laptop computers. This concise guide will get you up and running in no time, and then it’ll take you through the key features to help you use your Mac to do more. It covers:
- Multi-Touch navigation options for getting around in macOS Catalina.
- Working with and managing your apps.
- Productivity tools on your Mac.
- Getting online with Safari, Mail and FaceTime.
- Enjoying a digital lifestyle with photos, music, TV shows, books, games, podcasts, and more.
- The invaluable iCloud function for backing up, sharing and continuing from different devices.
- Using Siri, Dynamic Desktop and Dark Mode to make things even easier.
- Keeping your Mac working smoothly.
Get more out of your Mac, Mac mini, Mac Pro or MacBook with minimum time and effort!
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.