Practical information and common sense advice on Management fundamentals: how to manage people, your time, your work, your team, delegation, how to cope with change, and more!
Publication: December 22, 2011
About the book
Whether you are an experienced manager or about to take up your first management job, Management Basics in easy steps will be of real help to you in the workplace. It is a lively, easy-to-read book and full of practical information and common sense advice on Management fundamentals. Management consultant, Tony Rossiter’s clear, humorous writing style and comprehensive content make Management Basics in easy steps a compelling read.
His management tips and advice will show you:
• how to manage people: your staff, your colleagues, your customers and even your boss
• how to organise yourself and make the most effective use of your time
• how to focus on the vital 20% of your work that accounts for most of the results
• how to win the respect and trust of your team – and make it the best
• how to select the right person to join your team
• the art of effective delegation
• how to cope with change and see it not as a threat but as a great opportunity
Comes with useful worksheets – a complete guide for easy reference
About the author
Tony Rossiter is a successful management consultant and trainer for management and communication skills courses. He’s also a freelance writer, with regular articles in a range of national magazines to his credit. Tony Rossiter lives in North Yorkshire, United Kingdom.