Ideal for those wanting to get a grip quickly on Windows 11, and to get the most out of it.
Suitable for Senior readers and anyone new to Windows 11. Covers Windows 11 on desktop and laptop PCs
By: Nick Vandome
Publication Date: December 9th, 2021
View or download first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions – please read before purchasing
Paperback version also available
Windows 11 is a major evolution of the Windows operating system, and Windows 11 in easy steps will guide you through discovering the key features and functions. In concise language, this best-selling guide takes you through the essentials, a step at a time. Areas covered include:
- The new Desktop, Start button and Start menu.
- Customizable widgets that display real-time information such as newsfeeds and weather.
- The Microsoft Teams Chat app and the Mail app to keep in touch for work, and with friends and family.
- Using Android apps on Windows 11.
- Snap layouts for displaying and managing multiple apps within a single screen.
- Keeping your files organized, and keeping Windows running in tip-top condition.
Ideal for those who want to grasp the essentials quickly and easily. Suitable for Seniors and Windows newbies as well as those upgrading to the new version. Covers Windows 11 on desktop and laptop computers.
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
Windows 11 shortcuts – a handy reference for you to download and print off – Windows 11 shortcuts