Get up and running quickly with Microsoft Word 2019, whether you’re new to Word or upgrading from a previous version
By: Scott Basham
Publication Date: November 20th, 2018
View or download first chapter and Table of Contents – FREE!
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions – please read before purchasing
Paperback version also available
Word 2019 in easy steps will help you get up and running quickly, with this popular word processing application from Microsoft.
The visual nature of Word means that a clear, concise and colourful visual reference guide is an invaluable tool for both newcomers and those upgrading from older versions. Word 2019 in easy steps meets this challenge head on, using detailed images and easy-to-follow instructions to quickly get you up to speed.
Learn all you need to know about:
- Creating, structuring and adding styles to documents; text editing and formatting.
- Adding and editing pictures, graphics, video, hyperlinks; and faster shape formatting.
- Working with equations, symbols and tables.
- Sharing documents; collaborating in real time.
- Using Smart Lookup to find things on the web.
- Working on your documents whilst on the move and using different devices.
- Reviewing, tracking and protecting your documents.
Use this guide to get more out of Microsoft Word – includes clever shortcuts and time-saving tips: a great investment!
About the author
Scott Basham has worked as an author, training consultant and software developer for over 18 years. His experience of business training spans most of this time, and includes running a training department for a global software publisher. He has written and delivered both standard and customised courses for many clients including IBM, Sony, Compaq, Hewlett Packard and Deutsche Bank. Many of these are run on-site: mostly in the U.S. but also in Europe, Africa and the Far East. His time as a College and University lecturer has given him experience with a variety of training levels and requirements, as well as different styles and approaches to training. Scott is the author of the successful earlier editions of Word in easy steps.