Create stunning websites using WordPress, without having to learn programming. For anyone who may not be technically-minded but wants an affordable website for business or for blogging. This third edition is updated for WordPress 6
By: Darryl Bartlett
Publication Date: September 2022
Let me know when this book is in stock
WordPress enables anyone to create stunning websites without having to learn programming.
WordPress in easy steps, 2nd edition is an ideal companion for anyone who wants an affordable website for business or for blogging. Now in its third edition, this informal and friendly guide covers:
- Getting started with WordPress
- Working with the WordPress dashboard
- Creating site content and adding media
- Searching and finding a suitable theme
- Finding and installing plugins
- Getting visitors to comment and give feedback
- Creating your online store
- Getting noticed on search engines, ensuring your site works on all devices, and more.
Written for the non-technically minded, this guide will help you develop your website from scratch or serve as a handy reference to enhance your website without having to keep going back to the developer. A great investment!
Updated for WordPress 6.
About the author
Darryl Bartlett has a wide experience in the world of web design and development especially using the WordPress platform. He first got into Web Development during his studies at West Suffolk College building basic websites using HTML. He has since gone on to build his skill set and worked with top companies like Fellowship Productions, Printing.com and Jagex. He also builds websites for local businesses on a freelance basis, and works on apps for various platforms.