The ideal guide for home workers, as well as managers supporting staff working from home.
By: Tony Rossiter
Publication Date: May 18th, 2021
ISBN: 9781840789492 (ebook only)
Information about In Easy Steps ebooks and PDFs, terms and conditions – please read before purchasing
Working from Home in easy steps helps you adjust and manage working from home successfully, including:
- The benefits and drawbacks of home working.
- Creating the best workspace for you, your home and your family.
- Getting the most suitable IT hardware and software in place.
- Managing your time for the best productivity.
- Setting goals and to-do lists.
- Considering family and friends while you’re working.
- Keeping in touch with colleagues and contacts.
- Taking time for physical and mental health and wellbeing.
- Supporting and managing staff remotely.
An indispensable guide for those adjusting to working from home as well as for managers new to supporting staff working from home!
About the author
Tony Rossiter is a successful freelance writer and management consultant, and an inspiring trainer for management and communication skills courses worldwide. With extensive experience as a diplomat, civil servant, consultant and writer, he has written articles for national magazines and newspapers and is the author of several non-fiction books including four In Easy Steps business books. Tony’s website is: www.tonyrossiter.co.uk