For Senior users needing a helping hand to choose a Windows 10 laptop, and then get up and running with it quickly.
Publication: December 23rd, 2015
About the book
Laptops have often been seen as the domain mainly of students and businessmen. However, they are also an excellent option for senior users: their mobility means that they can be used in any location and with the advent of wireless technology they can be used in a variety of public places to surf the Web or keep in touch with family and friends. Laptops for Seniors in easy steps is updated to cover Windows 10 (Microsoft’s latest operating system) and shows how these portable computers are ideal for seniors.
Laptops for Seniors in easy steps – Windows 10 edition, shows how to:
- Choose the right laptop for you, use and personalize the Windows interface to suit you
- Find, download and explore apps for having fun as well as for functional tasks
- Get connected and enjoy Microsoft Edge, the new web browser from Microsoft
- Master Cortana and Windows 10 essentials
- Share your laptop without compromising privacy
- Use your laptop to make travel easy and keep your folks at home updated on your adventure
- Learn to troubleshoot common problems and keep your laptop working in tiptop condition
all in easy steps, for smart learning!
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
Have all those clever shortcuts to hand while you're using your Windows PC.
£5.00 (+ VAT where applicable)
Find out more here.
- The bookmark has high quality magnets that can clip over multiple pages and stay where you last left it!
- Each bookmark has a front and back view, showing handy Windows shortcuts.
£2.99 (+ VAT where applicable)
Find out more here.
Buy direct from us: