Guides you through setting up and using the Kindle Fire HDX tablet from Amazon. Also covers Kindle Fire HD. Covers the Fire 3.0 operating system.
Publication date: May 22nd, 2014
View Table of Contents and sample chapter
About the book
Kindle Fire HDX in easy steps guides you through setting up and using this popular tablet from Amazon, including how to:
- Navigate around the touchscreen
- Get connected and browse the Web
- Join Amazon Prime to watch movies
- Find and buy apps from the Appstore
- Upload and play music and video
- Take, view, share and edit photos
- Revive your passion for reading and join the Kindle book community – a global book club!
- Keep in touch using email, social networks and Skype
- Stay productive whilst on the move
- Set up parental controls and stay safe online
Packed with colour screenshots and concise instructions, this guide will fast-track you to get more out of your Kindle Fire HDX tablet!
Also covers Kindle Fire HD. Covers the Fire 3.0 operating system.
Table of contents:
- First Fire Steps
- Getting Started
- Using the Keyboard
- Using Cloud Drive
- Inspiring with Apps
- Music and Video
- Clicking with Photos
- A Passion for Reading
- Bringing the Web to Life
- Keeping in Touch
- Being Productive
- Staying Secure
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.