For Mac newbies, and those upgrading. Learn to use the Finder, personalize your Desktop, and use Siri to carry out tasks for you. Get to grips with the built-in apps, iCloud and Family Sharing – and more!
Publication: November 30th, 2016
ebook (PDF) version also available
About the book
macOS Sierra in easy steps covers the essentials of the operating system that runs the stylish Mac desktop and laptop computers. This primer will get you up and running with your Mac in no time:
• Obtain macOS Sierra and navigate using Multi-Touch gestures on a mouse or trackpad.
• Find your way around your Mac using the Finder, personalize your Desktop, and use Siri to carry out tasks for you.
• Enjoy the digital lifestyle – use your Mac computer for photos, music, video, books and games; find places with Maps; surf the web, use email, messaging and video calling to stay in touch; and get productive and organized.
• Share photos, documents, apps and more, seamlessly between your Mac and other devices using iCloud Drive and Family Sharing – now you can work anytime, anywhere.
Gets straight to the point – ideal for Mac newbies as well as for those upgrading to macOS Sierra!
Covers macOS Sierra (OS X 10.12), released September 2016.
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.
In Easy Steps mouse mat – for Smart Mac users.
Have all those clever shortcuts to hand while you’re using your Apple Mac.
£5.00 (+ VAT where applicable)
Find out more here.
In Easy Steps magnetic bookmark – for Smart Mac users.
- The bookmark has high quality magnets that can clip over multiple pages and stay where you last left it!
- Each bookmark has a front and back view, showing handy Windows shortcuts.
£2.99 (+ VAT where applicable)
Find out more here.
Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Buy from Amazon.com
No further updates at this time.