Get to grips with Microsoft Excel 2019 quickly – whether you’re new to this popular spreadsheet application, or just upgrading from an older version.
Available NOW from our online shop at the special launch price of £7.99 (RRP £11.99)
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets
- Formulas, Functions, Tables, and importing data
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- What-if, Goal Seek and Optimization
- Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
- Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!
This primer illustrates how to use Excel to manage your finance and data effectively and easily – both at home and at work. Whether you’re upgrading to Excel 2019 or new to spreadsheets, use this guide to get more out of Microsoft Excel!
Table of Contents:
- Begin with Excel
- Manage Data
- Formulas and Functions
- Excel Tables
- Advanced Functions
- Control Excel
- Macros in Excel
- Templates and Scenarios
- Links and Connections
Publication: February 11th, 2019