Available NOW from our online shop – £11.99 paperback / £9.99 ebook
- Send messages, make and receive calls.
- Use FaceTime to make video calls, and to share music or videos while on a call.
- Find apps to stay healthy, shop online, plan your vacation, get instant news, and keep on top of everyday tasks.
- Make secure payments using your iPhone.
- Explore the iTunes Music Library; share music, videos, apps, calendars and photos with children and grandchildren.
- Master neat features like personalizing your Call screen and setting up your iPhone to get real-time data even when on Standby.
Written in larger type and using non-technical language, iPhone for Seniors in easy steps, 10th edition will help you get more out of your iPhone – so you don’t have to ask the kids!
By: Nick Vandome: