A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad – get up and running quickly! Presented in larger type for easier reading
Updated for the forthcoming iPadOS 15, due Autumn/Fall 2021
By: Nick Vandome
Publication Date: October 2021
Let me know when this book is in stock
The iPad is a tablet computer that is stylish, versatile and easy to use, and is one of the most popular tablets used by all ages. The range of models has been expanded over the years so that there are now different sizes to cover all mobile computing requirements.
iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 11th edition is updated for the forthcoming iPadOS 15, due Autumn/Fall 2021, and gives you all the essential information you need to know to make the most out of your iPad:
- Choose the right model for you
- Navigate around with Multi-Touch gestures
- Master Settings and apps to stay organized
- Find, download and explore exciting apps
- Use your iPad to make travelling stress-free
- Email, share photos and video chat for free
- Access and share your music, books and videos
- Stay in touch with family members
- Access your documents from anywhere
A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad. Presented in larger type for easier reading.
About the author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specialises in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and travelling abroad.